This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

GLITCH

On level 4 when you can control guy with mouse, when you complete the level DO NOT RELEASE MOUSE BUTTON. keep your mouse over the pipe and when your elephant spawns again for the next level move the mouse slightly. This will teleport the elephant to the end pipe. Keep doing this and you can beat the level in about a minute with 0 deaths.

Bonzias DressUp tutorial Bonzias DressUp tutorial

That was terrible.

I am serious.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

I used to love doom.

But, seriously did you really do that much to deserve all this?

If this isn't illegal I'm going to compile all the other old classics in alchemy and get weekly first etc.

Adair sliding puzzle Adair sliding puzzle

Harrow

Fun game.. too bad i sucks at those puzzle sliding game thingys :(

ChatterBox Chat Room v2.0 ChatterBox Chat Room v2.0

Lol

This fake chatroom has already done before.. but it was kind of funny nonetheless.

Generic_NG_User: Yes I think this is gay, but I'm not completely sure.
Anonymous: is this gay?

ZiggyZack99 responds:

I did it before, check my page.

Find your mouse Find your mouse

ehh

You could of atleast made the hide mouse action script on an enterframe clip handler because it doesnt loop so when i right click it shows the mouse..

I think this might work:

_root.onEnterFrame = function(){
_root.Mouse.hide();
}

Also was wayy to short and a bit boring.

Stop global warming! Stop global warming!

That was great

I finished the game. I can clearly see you put a LOT of effort into this, keep making more! :)

PurpleFridge responds:

Thanks :D

NG 1337 Translator! NG 1337 Translator!

-_-

Gosh, I hate leet. All these 12 year olds think they're fucking pro cause they speak '1337' but it just makes them look even more noob. If you want to look pro just by typing dont type in this noobish '1337' language type with proper spelling and proper grammar. 1337 wasn't even made to look pro it was made up by a hacking group called cult of the dead cow CDC for short to stop the FBI tracing there posts about hacking through search engines. If you speak '1337' you are just copying them.

I'll give this game a 4 because it is a nicely made game despite the fact that it is a '1337' translator. -_-

*Old* Supah Kitty *Old* Supah Kitty

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOES YOUR CAT SPIT OR SWALLOW?

digitalk responds:

...

PixelNinja in Mario World PixelNinja in Mario World

was ok..

Was ok but really hard but was really easy to cheat.. just tab twice then enter repear. Not bad effort though. Perhaps a bit easier and more levels :)