Fatherly Bonds Fatherly Bonds

Wow

That was incredibly boring.

The art was good.

The animation was bad.

The story line was bad.

It wasn't funny.

And most importantly it was one of the most boring flashes I have seen in awhile.

[KK] Mario Chikonz Raeped [KK] Mario Chikonz Raeped

Wow..

That was orgasmic in so many levels...

lol1337a responds:

+1 to your orgasm review skills. :D

WPBP WPBP

Epic

If you watch this at midnight in the dark with candles list and say ANAL PEWBS ANAL PEWBS ANAL PEWBS real loud obama appears behind you and rapes you.

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

GLITCH

On level 4 when you can control guy with mouse, when you complete the level DO NOT RELEASE MOUSE BUTTON. keep your mouse over the pipe and when your elephant spawns again for the next level move the mouse slightly. This will teleport the elephant to the end pipe. Keep doing this and you can beat the level in about a minute with 0 deaths.

Bonzias DressUp tutorial Bonzias DressUp tutorial

That was terrible.

I am serious.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

I used to love doom.

But, seriously did you really do that much to deserve all this?

If this isn't illegal I'm going to compile all the other old classics in alchemy and get weekly first etc.

Viewtiful-Chip Viewtiful-Chip

I came

This sounds like it would be good in a good hentai movie.

A song, with no title A song, with no title

Great song..

Great song, but if you're going to add lyrics please tell me it's not going to be another screamo? That would really dissapoint me.. Such a nice song

TheRealSam responds:

I don't know what you mean by "screamo", I won't add lyrics myself as it will be the singer of my band who will do them. We'll see how it turns out.
Anyway, thanks man! :)

Tubby Beat Tubby Beat

Rumour

I heard if you kept listening to this for 5 minutes with candles lit at midnight sitting in front of a mirror a teletubby appears and gives you hea